PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cenralised Load Control (CLC) at Servisair Regional Stations
Old 6th Oct 2004, 16:01
speedbird_heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I was there, the first thing to do was send the Initial Flight briefing mask accessed by typing E*IF at -75 or as soon as the aircraft arrived on stand. This would ask you for the a/c reg, flight no, your name, date etc, etc. You would then send it to either TCLC01/02. They would send you a mask saying that they have recieved the detals and which printer they are using.

Next mask was E*FF which was the fuel figures mask. Send that when you know the figures

-45 either gate the flight yourself or get the lead agent/DM to do it. I used to send a PW to MAN at this point aswell.

Then you would send the E*DD or Dead Load mask. Basiclly if there was a change in the way the aircraft was loaded e.g two containers moved from positions 4.1.4.2 to 3.1,3.2 etc, There was also a mask for a manual checkin but I cant remeber that one.

-20 Hopefully you should have had a loadsheet through. Check it, countersign it and hand it to God.

If there is a problem at any point just send a 5 field message to the printer address of the load controller.

There will be a message come from MAN telling you which edition L/S to use.

If there are any LMC's, within limits you or the flight crew can LMC the loadsheet.

You can then send the LMC mask via E*LMC. This can be sent once the aircraft has departed.

Things may have changed since I was at CWL but that is the jist of it.