PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hours building: Questions, Ideas, Advice, Countries etc
Old 6th Oct 2004, 11:52
choppersafari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

MK 10

Have you thought of building those hours in South Africa, combining it with a great vacation ....

I could point you in the right direction to get those 40 hours in three weeks or even less (I did 50hrs in less time ... not too much of a stretch if you do it properly and combine it with some touring across country) ...

Exchange rate would be to your favour as well ... essentially get more hours for same spending ... and see some magnificent country to boot ... good accomdation easy to find ...

As far as I know the admin in terms of converting UK ppl to RSA ppl not a big deal ... I have instructed a couple of European students who have had a great time out here, but wasn't involved in the admin side ... don't know much about that but seems straight forward though ...

Also have a Amercian mate who comes over here almost every year to fly helis on holiday ...

Worth considering ... feel free to contact me if you would like to know more ...