PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chest pains...
Thread: Chest pains...
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2004, 10:36
pilotwolf

Helicopter Pilots Get It Up Quicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks everyone for input so far.

All of the things suggested here I have already considered and cannot rule out without futher in hospital tests - this is what she will NOT do no matter what I or anyone else say. Any mention of it results in an argument or the subject being changed.

I accept she is scared of what may be found out , I am too - despite 15 yrs as a paramedic I still hate needles....

She had to attend GP yesterday for chest infection and GP refused to accept that there is anything wrong despite her barely being able to walk up the stairs to the surgery and having a pulse rate of around 140 before going in and still having chest pain. Was given antibiotics following GP listening to chest, no BP, no ECG, no follow up.

Despite the fact that I consider this is potentially negligent she won't complain about GP as i think they have told her so many times that theres nothing wrong she is starting to believe it. I tried making a fuss and simple got told that as I wasn't the patient it was open for discussion. It is difficult for me to do anything without causing her more problems.

PW