PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Debate issues removed from EC120 thread
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2004, 08:54
clipboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bone Dome.....eesch..... I doubt if he would want to have anything to do with the Fox.

Fox has been running around the country from Cape Town to Nelspruit telling the folkes about "HIS" Hueys that he is bringing into the Country for anything from pleasure flying to fire fighting.

I heard from a very reliable source at the CPT Airport, that Mr. Fox is awaiting the arrival of two Bell 204's (Baby Hueys) that has been re-certified and beefed up, but upon closer investigation, the SACAA seems to know "NUTHIN" of this.

Rumour has it that these Hueys were supposed to be here early July, but apparently the typhoons & the hurricanes have delayed the arrival indefinately!

So one can only but wonder.........

I fail to understand how anyone.....knowing the history of this guy.....can entrust him with anything? Ask the JHB boys! You give this man money to buy parts for you, you will never see your money again, and hear a million excuses as to whats happened to your parts. This guy knows everything about everything, and everyone around the world, in any aviation business, "Is a friend of his". Man is this guy connected!

Someone remarked the other day that he should not be in aviation, but rather in the pub business, where he can speak all his k@k without being taken seriously!