PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cpl question
Thread: cpl question
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2004, 16:04
Tinstaafl

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Topgun, you have a strange idea of sarcasm. You also seem incapable of addressing the topic without resorting to insult. Keygrip makes an important point WRT your attitude if you wish to advance in this industry.

Try reading my post again. At no point did I resort to insult in my post. I addressed the point that there is more than one way to read your initial post. To gain the information that in your second post you feel we should have known about you, would take some other method than just reading your initial post.

It's hardly the reader's fault if your command of English written expression is insufficient for you to articulate your thoughts clearly.

Let's try it once more shall we?

"Im starting my jaa cpl course.....calculation for the skill test!" (sic), followed by ...any book I should read for the skill test? (My emphasis).

From that we're supposed to deduce that you meant the theory & exams component of getting a professional licence? And not the required flight training course that alone culminates with a form of examination referred to as a 'skill test'? You mentioned skill tests twice. It's reasonable to conclude that if your cause of concern has a skill test then you must referring to a flight training course and therefore have completed the prerequisite theory & exams.

Now, were my previously alluded to comments as well as the rest of my post:

"Treat the flight test as if you are already a commercial pilot doing just another day's flight and do all those things you know are part & parcel of any flight preparation for that particular aircraft. Good luck!"

really deserving of your comments?

Last edited by Tinstaafl; 4th Oct 2004 at 17:34.