PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cpl question
Thread: cpl question
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2004, 01:27
Topgun 4122T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well first of all I would like to thank pipergirl who obviously knows how to read a post and interpret it the correct way ! not like some people .

Now " tinstaafl " , what sort of thick reply was that to a post ?
How was fff suppose to know that I could do a mass and balance calculation ! Well that's very obvious and easy to work out . In my post I mentioned that im just about to start my cpl course . well then " Tinstaafl " with that being said do you not know that to start a cpl course you must at least have a ppl and part of a ppl flight test is a mass and balance calculation . I know that you can start a cpl course without the atpl exams if you just plan on instruction for the rest of your days but be honest who the hell does that anymore ? in fact I don't even know of a school that would give an instructing job without the atpl exams anymore.all ! yes I said all atpl exams must be passed and to pass an atpl exams you must get 75% or greater and as far as im concerned to get 75% or greater in an atpl mass and balance exam I reckon you must be able to do a mass and balance calculation , so run along now Id rather have advise from somebody who knows what they are talking about ....topgun...