PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is the best/worst celebrity to have on board?
Old 3rd Oct 2004, 12:18
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recently had Henry Cooper on a domestic (what a lovely huge man he is!Pax were impressed by his humour and corteous manners!) and John Lynch coming back from Dublin. Very quiet but lovely guy.

When I was at AMM/FCA the only "famous" guy I met was someone who played an Italian character in EastEnders (which I don't watch). Time for drinks, he asked for a double G&T and I asked money for it-He got really angry..."Do I really have to pay? Don't you know who I am?!"
No, Mister, I don't!

Best time ever when I was in AirEurope Italy flying in style to very expensive destinations like Japan, Maldives....It was very common to have TV presenters, singers and football players...
I will never forget Roberto Baggio's charm and Pippo Inzaghi's friend who was travelling with him: really ugly!!!

Worst one must be Jordan. She always tries to impress ground agents with her big boobs to get an upgrade at check-in/boarding gate. Now, BA don't upgrade staff who wear trainers, imagine somebody with her "goods" on display!!!!

FBW