PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2004, 04:46
TJF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haven't posted before but I can feel your pain. I went through FSP in May this year and got a Not Yet 12, so currently just doing what I can to improve my chances for when I go back for the OSB again early next year. Would be happy to share any info with you as the more you know now the less you have to worry about when you're down in Tamworth, and there is a lot to learn down there! For short anyway, know your general history of RAAF and aviation, also current ADF events (postings, aircraft upgrades, purchases etc.), why you want to be a pilot and an officer, why they want you. Just read as much and know as much as you can before you go down there. That means that you can then concentrate on the flying (OSB doesn't matter if you don't do well in your flying first!). Anyway ask me what you like, I don't mind sharing the wealth. However, they treat everyone differently and will find your weaknesses and strengths easily. Oh yeah, and in the OSB, the three officers are kids stuff compared to the psych.