PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez
Thread: FTE Jerez
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2004, 23:51
Ricardo82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Give me a break!

I never said integrated was better than modular. I said that from what i "had heard" , Airlines prefere integrated pilots. If you are modular and have a chip on your shoulder about it, go and ask the airlines. Don't rely on what you hear on PPRUNE. And don't start getting all touchy about it, it's so tiring! You make me think you're envious of integrated Pilots which you blatently are.
All i'll say from my own experience is that integrated seems to be the better way to go. Not because of employement prospects but because of the way the training is conducted. I thought about modular, i got my PPL, but at the end of the day it seemed like too much hassle trying to find different ways of obtaining the ATPL's and the flying licences. What could be easier than going to a college and having the training organised for you and coming out with the licence at the end of it? Don't start giving all this rubbish about glossy brochures and how you are suckered into it. I'm sorry but, you get what you pay for!

It's your choice, Just don't complain on PPRUNE about how you think integrated get treated better than modular!