PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 12th Feb 2004, 00:24
YYC F/A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA Recruitment Phase 2

BA has re-opened interviews, and after a batch of interviews this last week, expects to do some more smaller recruitment events through the year.

I was originally called for interview in September, but due to personal reasons, I was unable to go. When I called up at the end of January, they were very accommodating about rescheduling me for Feb, and I had my interview last week. They explained that they are hiring small groups and keeping them in a pool for when training courses are scheduled later this year. They did indicate that the next few courses would likely be EF LGW. I had originally applied in Sept for LHR, and they said that for those people who had applied for a LHR vacancy who would find it difficult accepting LGW, they could 'wait' for a LHR course, but it might be several months.

I received a letter a few days ago informing me that I have been successful , but that there are no courses available yet, and that they will be in touch again when courses are scheduled.

If you are still thinking of applying, get your application in now as they will only have the vacancy re-opened for a few more days now!

Good Luck to all who apply. If anyone else is waiting for a course date, drop me a line and we'll keep in touch and share info!

Thanks!