PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 18th Jan 2004, 18:48
tilly666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anyone else who has been offered position at SH LGW a bit worried? Reading the 'Rumours & News' pprune forum, apparantly it isn't a nice place to be at the moment!!

With alot of staff leaving, there doesn't seem much hope that my fleet will be changed to either LHR or LH LGW!!

It has been my dream to work for BA mainline, however I have left a stable permanent contract in the hope that I will be happy at BA. I also intend on commuting, due to family circumstances but there has been a vast reduction in nightstops and allowances at LGW so I don't think thats going to go my way either!!

I would appreciate anyones comments about this, as I am quite concerned and worried after reading the post!

Also if anyone knows any details of where the 23 Feb SH LGW course is, post it. Have been sent info by BA but there is no mention of course! It would be a help if anyone knew of somewhere to stay for the duration of the course and a list of B&B's at LGW, which are crew friendly.

Thanks guys, hope all goes well for all other new crew.