PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 23rd Nov 2003, 01:36
krisflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations to everyone for gettin into the worlds fav. I start my course on 15/12/03 and cant wait for it. Finally my dream for working for a national airline will be realised.

According to GoldenRunway "hope all of the new comers get into LHR for many reasons". Why is this so? Please explain if its possible coz im just curious and have got lots of questions.

But if there are anyone out there whos starting on 15/12/03 pls reply to me too cos it wld be good to chat b4 we start. By the ways ive not received any packs and i too need to give my current employer some form of notice. Ill call them on wed just to query. Dont want to seem to be hassling them tho.

Take care all of you and hopefully will be able to go thorugh the course with not much problems.

I strongly believe in the motto for the course......."Dont ask much questions go home early".

Speak to you soon n ill post a msg on here if IU get an answer from BA personnel dept regarding the offer letter.

Laters