PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 8th Dec 2003, 02:35
Kempus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ba

Hi Guys!

Well thats me into my final week. Just Passed all SEP exams with 100% so if i can do it, no one has anything to worry about!

Got some nice trips comming up, Atlanta, Bermuda, Orlando and Kingston. Even some how managed to be off xmas and new year!

Now the problem. Disclosure Scotland. Yes well, thats the first time i mentioned their name without having an obscenity around it. Sent my form off on the 17 Oct, they only started to vet it on the 2 Dec! What the ****? i said. It takes 6 weeks to process it from the day we start to vet the application they said. What the ****? i said. Can i pay more to get it put thro faster i asked? No! They replied. ****! i commented!

So here i am, by the looks of it going nowhere! The thing is, people on the course behind mine and the course behind that have got theirs back! Hows that work!?! No honestly, hows that work?

Oh, if your comming from hayes, bus no.90, 70p single to Hatton Cross. takes about 20-25 mins!

kempus