PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 21st Dec 2003, 18:01
Flying_Sarah747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mr Seatback!!!

I reckon you should apply for BA!!! I'm so happy that I took the chance and flew over ther for the interview!! Best thing I've ever done!

I only had 2 weeks notice from the time of being offered an interview, to the time I had to be there, so everything was a bit of a rush, getting a ticket etc, but it was still enough time. They've been really accommodating with me, allowed me to change my training date even, for a later date as I couldn't get a flight over, so you don't need to worry about that. They accommodate your needs.

After reading the post about the LGW WW course starting on the 22nd, I'm really annoyed I changed my training course date, cause I was originally offered the 22nd! Oh well, I'm honestly happy with LHR Eurofleet, or LGW WW, I don't care! I like the idea of being based at LHR, but then I like the idea of flying on the 747's, so either way I'm happy!

Anyway, enough of my rammble!!!! Thanks everyone for the info about uniforms/training etc. It's REALLY helpful! Actually, one question...with that disclosure Scotland thing, if there's a 10 week backlog, does that mean that we can't fly until they're through and done?? If so, I'm gonna be grounded for at least 5 weeks, cause I'm not gonna get my package until I arrive in the UK cause BA have now redirected it to my London address!!!!!!