PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 18th Jul 2004, 16:34
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HIIIIII!!!!!
Bluestars It's going really well thank you, my trainers are a very good laugh, and they're very professional at the same time. Did you see the video "While we are together....."? I cried after that!!!! Gives you an idea of how I feel

We should be in uniform from next wednesday, I am actually at cranebank tomorrow but just for one day. We'll be doing SEP from wednesday 28th.
I am too in the old uniform (and I am the only one in my course.....bugger!!) because the guy in the uniform store couldn't find me any size 6 skirts/trousers. BUt mind you, I am happy I am gonna get to wear both The new one is very sexy though

Please if you're around doing your customer training and you would like to have a coffee/beer whatever in the evening, please do contact me!!! I am in NE 405 course EF LGW. Most of the guys/girls in my course are really, really nice and very funny!!!!

Let me know how it proceeds....for me it's going to be the 3rd different fire drill in less than 2 years....confused??? Naaaaaaa......

Ciao!!!

FBW