PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 22nd Nov 2003, 15:13
Eddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Massive congratulations to you all for being offered a job with the world's, and now MY favourite airline!!

I start my training on 22nd December. A little pissed that it's just a few days before Christmas, but I want this so much that it's becoming somewhat of a non-issue.

I'm interested to hear from anyone (and I know I sent you an email, Stu) with regards to accommodation at LHR. Does anyone have a room available or know where I can check? I will have a look at the links at the top of this page, shortly.

I'm willing to pay for the room from tomorrow, to secure it, even though I won't need it until end of December.

Hoping for something in Hayes, just off Bath Road. That way, I might be able to walk to Compass. Don't have a car and don't drive and if I can avoid the need for these two things, I would do so.

Whether you can help with accommodation or not, I would be keen to catch up with some of you when I arrive in London. Go for a few drinks and talk about the course etc.

My email address is [email protected].

Guys and gals, the very best of luck to you all as you embark on this exciting and rewarding time in your lives.

With regards from Aberdeen,

Eddy

Posted by CCrew 21 >>

im moving 2london in like 12days, still havent recieved ANY written correspondance from BA that i have job or recieved my welcome - pre trainin pack!! gettin bit worried now.
It's odd, isn't it. When BA called with the offer of interview, I got my invitation letter the very next day. Even when I called them back the next day to change the time of the interview, the NEW letter arrived the following morning.

Now, when the more important documents are needed, they seem to take a looooooong time to get here.