PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 18th Jul 2004, 21:58
bluestars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey FBW

I cant remember if i saw that video or not??? was it one of the first ones and they played a pop song to it???

there are 3 of us in the old uniform... and all of us size 6 and below in the uniform... so i have been given 2 skirts/1 jacket/1 gilet/3 blouses to manage on.... and was told 3-4 weeks for the uniform...im not holding my breath though!!! especially as the other girl who is same size as me was told 6 months at the earliest!!!!

ahhh you poor thing having to unlearn all your old stuff...at least i am completely new to all this BRACE BRACE stuff etc.... cant think what my course number is might be NE326 but not entirely sure!!!

do you live by LGW then?? 2 weeks in the aurora...man that could drive you nuts!!! but im sure you will be busy studyin at night..

hope to see you round cranebank then.... im on SEP tomorrow... coffee is about all in can affford right now... !!?

ciao for now .... Bluestars

AJ ..... as far as i am aware BA running courses into SEPT now... for LHR/LGW EF.... my training group consists of 13 people so fairly small groups being trained....