PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 29th Mar 2004, 05:48
bluestars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi
Thanks for the info 121... and the reassurance... with the high cost of living here I cant afford to be unemployed!!! I will give them a call.

KTpops.... when I attended my interview in February they gave an indication then what they were recruiting for and it was heavily leaning towards Heathrow/Gatwick Eurofleet.... I then got a letter stating I had been successful and that I was in a holding pool about 10 days after the interview. About a month or so later BA called me and gave me a start date and I asked them which fleet it would be for and sure enough it was Euro fleet. Having said that my boyfriend applied last year for what he thought was Heathrow Euro and then after accepting the position and got through his offer letter he was actually on Gatwick Long haul. I think when they call you and offer you a training date you should make sure you ask them.... I had to ask twice as im the opposite to you as only wanted short haul.... Anyway Good Luck!

SixMileHighClub.... yes your disclosure form is only valid for 6 weeks after which time you will for sure have to reapply. It really is a complete farce in my opinion... I did my assessment in February and the first course I was offered was in May??? However I think each successful applicant may experience different things so fingers crossed you will get an earlier start date....