PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 25th Mar 2004, 15:34
bluestars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello everyone
have recently been offered a place on BA training course for 28 June 2004. I have been reading the posts on here with interest and have found them to be very helpful in putting my mind at rest at certain aspects of the course etc etc.

One thing that does concern me however is the rumour re: offer letter and contracts. I am very reluctant to hand my notice in before i have received one of these two!!! Has anybody else contacted HR about this and found that they will fax you something??

Also my company that I presently work for pays for my shoes and as Im allowed some now I thought i would get one last pair out of them to use when I start at BA... only thing is will I need Navy or black as I know the uniform is changing?

Im scared like hell at the thought of changing jobs again. But if the people i met at the interview are anything to go by then Im sure it will fine....

Look forward to meeting some of you when i eventually hit the skies (thats if i pass the course!!).