PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 1st Dec 2003, 01:44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you're right hayes is a very short drive to hatton cross and cranebank,I don't know what time you have to be at cranebank everyday for training but don't forget that the airport area can be pretty busy during the rush hour,so obviously you'll need to leave a bit more time to get around.Regarding parking at cranebank,I know when we do our sep annual check we don't have any problems parking there,but then again that only lasts for 2 days.I don't know how long the training is these days but do know that there are going to be quite a few of you passing through the training school at the same time.The multi storey carpark there is a reasonable size but fills up quickly when cranebanks busy.Probably best to go in on the first day on the bus or tube,and find out from your trainers if there are any restrictions on parking on site,hatton cross station is about 10 minutes walk from cranebank.Oh and good luck to you all on your traing courses.