PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - fATP - Degree or Diploma?
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2004, 14:29
birdlady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi ALL!!!!

F**k Tit Boll***ks W*** with that all out of my system now thanks for all the replies. Im desperate here. I've just spent the afternoon trying to come up with a solution to the problem. Maybe if I do a course in something else, they'll give me the grant and then I could start working and earning some money and save like a mad women demented and then do my CPL/Multi IR. The thing is Im not interested in anything else and I cant imagine myself being stuck in an office - done it before and I was ready to slit my wrists (well not quite but you get the point). The thing is Im 23 and the grant will run out after I turn 24 so not much time left. I suppose I could do the air transport management degree in London Met but its the fact Ive only got a year left and have you seen what flying costs in that neck of the woods.
As far as them understanding what Im doing, you might as well be trying to explain to a brick wall what an fATp is. Im so desperate that Ive even looked up what the dictionary's definition of a diploma is: "certificate or document awarded by by a recognised authority as an honour, distinction, LICENCE or privilege. Note word LICENCE a CPL/Multi IR is a licence isnt it.
I rest my case.

Keep those comments coming in.

Thanks again
BL