PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and BALPA/IALPA
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2004, 13:11
Dishdasha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
facts

well you know, fact is the a/c diverted on pilot discretion, and he made a clearly wrong call, even the tower were very surprised.

you see the problem is that whining in a public forum, you have a built in assumption that the actions of all your 'professional colleagues' is above reproach, and that all of their motives are above board - especially on this board.

well I have news for you - they aren't

I remember personally sitting in Air UK offices at Stansted, with senior Air UK management casting asperions on Ryanair safety and on the professionalism of the IAA.

They laughed out loud at the opinion that FR would be bigger than UK at Stansted ever!

Yeah MOL is a bit of an idiot because he probably doesn't realise that some of the sychophantic management copy his bullying style in inappropriate fashion - I'm sure that will change soon, and that erosion of T&Cs will be spotted to be incompatible with running a non union shop.

on the other hand I'm sure that you've all figured out by now that if the Union get to negotiate for the pilot group, that 'hardliners' will ground the airline AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Some of the rubbish here by 'Professional Pilots' is massively out of order, so you've got to choose I guess between the devil you know (MOL and his out of control flunkies) and the devil you don't (Syndicalist Union Flag carrier protectionism)

Its up to you