PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 22nd Sep 2004, 13:31
BoraBora007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im not in this scheme, nor am I applying to it, I have a few friends of the family, whose son's have applied or who are thinking of applying to it.

They are asking me for advice, hence my interest and my annoyance.

Now, perhaps you think my comments against easyjet are harsh, but this is because you are looking through rose tinted spectacles, as you are on the scheme, or want to be on it.

spuddy - what are you talking about?

The new scheme should not be compared to current ones for obvious reasons (which I'm sure you know about). At the moment easyjet pay x amount, most of which goes on utilities. In the new scheme, they dont pay but utilities dont exist therefore the average cadet will only have to pay living costs
Now - most expenses do not go on utilities. That is rubbish.
x amount = £5k
The average cadet will have to pay living costs, this is my point which you agree with. Why are you trying to argue against me then?
Why should this "new" scheme not be compared to others? The reasons certainly aren't obvious.

ThomasCook still pay £5k, so as I have previously stated this is not part of the new scheme. This is a tight fisted decision by EasyJet.

I look forward to you joining us out here. Your forward thinking and team building skills will go down so well.
How can you imply I have no team skills or forward thinking because I am angry with EasyJet?

What makes you qualified to assess these qualities anyway?

Your just a cadet, dont get above your station.