PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and BALPA/IALPA
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2004, 21:31
Jack The Lad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GGV

I know exactly what you guys earn. Shall I publish it here? If I do, then you can reckon on loosing a lot of support here in the EU. Your call, my friend.

Yes, its my call to judge when I return to this nonsense. I've sat idly by watching you 'poor old darlings' winge and moan. Gloves are off if you like, me old mukka

Flying Irishman

I don\'t have an issue with you, per se. I\'m remarking about your outrageous peers that pontificate here. Yes, we\'ll all smell the coffee and others will have no qualms about paying for their coffee if they choose to order one.

I\'m deadly serious; scupper your own careers if you want to; there are 77 MYT pilots about to enter the market and they never earned anywhere near what the FR pilots do and they will eagerly suck up your jobs and gladly pay for their coffee or take their own bottles of water on board.

I\'ve sat here for months and listened to Chickensfly and Sergeblanco (before he was banned and rose out of the ashes; cloth ears or something) and I watch them wind all of the others up! Silly boys, the lot. Only when yu\'ve lost what you had will you begin to realise what it was worth!

Oh, and by the way...I\'ve got an Air2Bob crew meal for sale. Will anyone give me 50p?...40p?...30p....Nothing?, ok I\'ll put it in the bin and buy meself a sandwich from Sainsbury\'s like most folk do for lunch...Just hope that no-one reckognises me as a pilot. What would become my reputation?