PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and BALPA/IALPA
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2004, 21:07
Jack The Lad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I told Chickens that I would keep out of this, in the hope that you guys would discuss sensibly; I've heard so much nonsense now, that all bets are off.

You moan that you get no coffee, no water, blah blah, blah. Why don't you guys just leave? There are plenty that will take your place. Regardless what you say, you earn more than most in this industry and if the other guys here really understood what you take home in your pay packet then you would have no sympathy whatsoever. Pay for your medicals, sim, blah, blah. You are on the top scale of pilot earnings in the EU.

You wanna give that up? Many waiting eagerly to take your place. Maybe you should have some sympathy for your 'brothers' in MYT. Not heard a peep of support from any of you for your poor old MYT guys. Don't be surprised when they step in your shoes. But then again, you can blame your woes on BALPA, if you like. And, you really want to fight to get them to represent you?

Why not just give me 0.25% of your salary and in return I'll promise not to screw you....LOL