PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is the best/worst celebrity to have on board?
Old 20th Sep 2004, 20:00
fastjet2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is the best/worst celebrity to have on board?

Thought it might be interesting to see if any names crop up regularly as the biggest a$$holes from the wealthier and more well known members of the general public. Furthermore, who are those individuals who manage to combine fame with normality? Who deserves to be adored by their 'inflight servants' and who should be barred from coming within 100 miles of a commercial aircraft?

From my point of view Colin Farrell should be barred from ALL public places after a nasty incident whilst in a hotel in marrakech. Myself and crew were sat down beside the pool when the man himself, Colin 'Flasher' Farrell walked out of the hotel and proceeded to flash his bits in our general direction. After that, I didnt fancy eating the nuts that was to have been my dinner!

On the other hand, Teddy Sheringham was on a flight last year and sat down (in economy) beside two star-struck late-teenage guys. Having spotted their awe, he introduced himself and proceeded to talk football with them for the entire two hour flight. Humility at its best, if only the rest were the same...

So come on, we've all had so called celebs on board, lets hear more nice/nightmarish stories......

Last edited by fastjet2k; 20th Sep 2004 at 23:08.