PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Report on 1999 B757 crash at Girona finally published
Old 19th Sep 2004, 12:41
shlittlenellie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
411A (again),
Three years operating to the Med - phwoarr and from MAN too - my hero. Can I just say that I really would appreciate a signed poster of your good self, preferably reeking of your favourite aftershave and dripping with the testosterone that you clearly have in over-abundant supply. If there were more people like you on the flightdeck of modern airliners - well, we'd most definitely be in a far safer, completely objective decision making and less macho, he-man, you tug my beard and I'll bite your testicles sort of world.

One last thought before I leave this debate in your far more capable hands (in that big dream of yours, did you finally lose your licence after the twentieth crash?)... you have over-stated your Med flying experience and I look at three years and consider that it was a comparable length to the Med experience of the F/O that you so roundly criticised for having a lack of experience of such operations. So long and be careful with that simulator: at least it's single pilot operation and I suspect that's where your main skills lie.