PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay interviw debrief
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2004, 18:36
CaptUno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Altyre

Nice of you to take the time Altyre. I am curious, if again you have the time, where did you interview? I have just interviewed in NYC this past week. Your review of the interview questions were accurate in relation to what I experieced, however, there was not one single question on the tech written exam that was previously addressed in any review book (A,B,C or X,Y,Z) that I have read. Perhaps I missed a book? Maybe my written was different than yours? In review, it seems as if a full review by CPA test designers of all prep books has occured and the questions were organized to exclude any covered. It took me almost the full 30 minutes to take this test, and I normally finish tests more rapidly than my peers.
Unless one was previously exposed to these very questions, I find it difficult to accept a five minute completion time was possible for the test that I took. I am simply asking to alert and assist others about to take their interview. In no way am I attempting to imply that you are inaccurate in your account. I wish you the best in the outcome of your interview.