PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 18th Sep 2004, 15:43
volrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a note, I visited the Global ( or half Global...) Eagle web site for any updates, however it all seems very quiet now?
Any news as to what is happening...or not as the case seems...
I was wondering if I could help out at all..I mean if the Aussie destination goes the way of the rest.. you will need some help re naming the web site...again...

UK to kanpur... Uk to Chittagong....Uk to Bangkok..

Feel free to use any of these I have not copyrighted them ..anything to help

If you do manage Australia be aware it gets pretty Hot in parts during December..

I read with interest some of the comments made by you and that very nice chap Thomas Coupling re my input:
Well I guess as an arm chair view..oh and lets not forget..your paymaster! yep thats right I pay taxes that fund your wages! I therefore qualify as a paid up member of the p*ss and moan club when I feel short changed.. I think on the whole this expedition was one with many merits and great ideas, sadly let down by basic incompetence by most that seem invloved in this farce. I just think that if the everyone was very serious and I hasten to add not reckless.. then this objective could have been achieved.. Just think as to what you have achieved so far with the good stories of human warmth etc you have passed on, this could have been quadrupled and spread even further.
But as this has come to an early bath I guess we will never know