PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AMR 587 Airbus Crash (merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2004, 05:02
Wino
Union Goon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
adequate and competent post.
You just phrased it quite clear:
"If an airline then alledgedly subsequently decides to promulgate an upset recovery technique based upon the senior pilots previous military training, and not in accordance with the what the FAA had allowed for in the FARs, one will never know about this alledged deficiency in the check and training procedures until and accident such as this occurs resulting in a lot of finger pointing. Still some airlines say they know better than IFALPA, Boeing, and Airbus, putting their pilots and passengers into the experimental category."

Nothing to add, as a retired driver on A300-600(310-200,300) and former trainer.
In some threads WINO (Union goon) and others just neglegted all facts and retired from objective assumptions to gard their close friends in the cockpit of AA 587.( BTW my understanding and respect for that). Nevertheless you guide us back to the facts.
That takes the cake for the biggest crock of sh1t ever posted on here.

Tell me how you can be guiding us back to the facts WHEN YOU NEVER TOOK THE CLASS. I TOOK THE CLASS. And the recurrents, and all the accusations you just floated are flat out lies.

Coordinated rudder if roll authority of the ailerons were exceded was the ONLY thing that was ever preached along with an excellent discussion of crossover speed, which was more germaine to the 737 problems.

You sir know not a thing about which you talk. I was there and I took the class, and I can tell you for certain that you have swallowed a pack of lies hook line and sinker. This is not to defend my friends but to defend the truth.

Congrats on helping airbus prove the one truth of aviation which is that dead pilots have bad lawyers and get hung out to dry, while the people that killed them sit at their nice safe warm desks.

Cheers
Wino