PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What things do pax do that gross you out?
Old 16th Sep 2004, 07:21
qfmike737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
like totally eeeeew!

Some of you may know of my former life before flying...you can't even imagine some of the discusting things i had to clean. It was so frequent that things which were normally considered discusting became normal and it took alot to shock. One of the most feral things that comes to mind was on a flight from NZ...I thought i had found bits of things chips all over the floor and started cleaning up then heard a F/A screaming dont touch it!!! She quickly explained that quarrantine were coming on to inspect it because the passenger who sat in that seat...was peeling all their skin off and leaving it on the floor...and i really mean it looked like Smiths thin chips.

That example is tame compared to some other things such as the births/burst stomaches etc...if you really want to know just PM i dont want to gross everyone out on what i've seen and how i've dealt with it.

Now that im flying....the most most gross thing is watching people pick their nose and eat it when i'm doing the demo! Like eeeeeew!