PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vintage Display Model Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2004, 23:39
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up I have a model collection. Actually it has me.

To: Peter Barron

Surrounding my desk in my home office are 26 glass shelves. Mounted on those shelves are 144+ models representing both military and commercial types. The commercial types range from DC-3s to 747-400 as well as most of the Airbus line. Most of these models are in 1:100 and 1:150 and many go down to 1:200 and 1:144. The military models are mainly in 1:48. There are several Pitts S2S models and a few other civil aircraft in 1:40.

I also have four different models of BA aircraft in 1:100 including the Concorde.

Behind me is a cupboard with mirrored doors and inside are according to my wife over 280 models of helicopters and various military aircraft. My pride and joy is a PBY-5AG built by Pigboat of PPRuNe fame. Also not mentioned are models of the P-51 and Me-109 in 1:16 scale. Late this year I hope to add an HO3-S-1G in Coast Guard livery. This model will be in 1:18 scale with the full interior detailed.