PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EUjet routes (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2004, 16:53
runawayedge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When an airline goes to the wall it in my view damages our industry as a whole, what with all the recriminations and negative publicity. It appears to me that since this thread began there has been a desire from certain quarters to see that happen to this airline. As an outsider looking in it is all too easy to identify shortcomings in a start-up scenario. I can only assume that the management of this company along with the airport are applying all their collective resources to ensure success. Let us not forget the staff who have taken chances to move to a new airline, I hope your future brings permanency and security. Let us not also forget the value added jobs created as a result of this venture along with the economic benefits it will bring to the region. There is a lot riding on EUJet. I would like to raise my glass to you all and wish you every success for the future. It would delight me to no end to see my fellow ppruners row in behind me and send similar wishes to you all through what will be a long and difficult winter. We look forward to seeing you in the summer!