PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - lots of questions and answers hard to come by
Old 14th Sep 2004, 16:15
R T Jones

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
I have no objection to going to university but if i am going to get into large debt with flying lessons i dont want an extra debt of university. Also what kind of grades do people applying to CTP have at GCSE and A Levels. My thoughts on the matter are at the moment that every person applying will be as smart as a friend of mine, who just seems to be good in everything, he picks things up quickly, he got 4 A*s 5 A's and 1 B. In relation to another thread I very much enjoy maths and physics and the feeling i get from working through problems espically maths is a great one. I would really appricate a real life pilots opnion on my circumstances and personal advice would be really great. Assuming you can take a class 1 medical at 16 I would take that soon after the raf cranwell aptitude tests, assuming the result of that was high. If not i definatly would re consider careers. I feel within my self that I have the personalty to do it and the perserverence to be an airline pilot. But I want to make sure I really am the type of person.