PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus
Thread: Astraeus
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2004, 13:27
Maxiumus

"Get used to it..."

Cheeky upstart aren't you Arrowhead. I console myself with the knowledge that your attitude will act as an effective deterrent to your airline employment. Not so much that displayed in the last post, but more your utter and total refusal to listen to posters with more experience than yourself. Do you really think that a refusal to listen to those who've been there, then lecture them according to the preconception that you alone are correct and finally ridicule them for daring to argue is actually a desirible trait for a airline pilot hopeful?
As I said, I don't think you've any chance of securing a job, in fact your lack of knowledge about aviation makes me wonder if you are a pilot at all, but if you actually do make it past an interview, I guarantee you this: the first training captain you come across is going to kick your ars€ harder than you can possibly imagine.

"Never... never... never underestimate fatigue"

- wise words indeed Mr Geezer.

"all I am doing is trying to let you know of what can sometimes make or break a job at the end of the day - the lifestyle and terms and conditions."

- too bl00dy right, in this forum however we seem to be in the minority. Its a pity the uncomphrehending majority here don't realise that as soon as they have a job this is what is actually important.