PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GAPAN Scholarships (J N Somers & others) 2004/2005/2206
Old 12th Sep 2004, 12:25
Captain Ratpup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was there doing the Morrisby tests and they were hell! If anyone was there too, I was the guy sat at the back accidentally dropping bits of smoked salmon on the floor in front of the ex-airline sweats.

Some of the tests seemed quite bizarre. The worst that springs to mind involved having to draw straight lines between dots with your wrong hand and timing how many squiggles you could draw in 15 seconds. I think the tests are designed to make you feel like an idiot even if you did quite well. Although, that said, I haven't got my results yet.

Of the 13 who sat the Morrisby test, only 4 or 5 will go through to Cranwell for the aptitude test. But those few who don't get the scholarship will apparently be offered some favourable deal with FTE Jerez.

To the guys who were there, I know we're directly competing against each other and of course I want that scholarship badly, but I really hope things work out for everyone.

Captain Ratpup