PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 10th Sep 2004, 14:41
volrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TC I think your spelling was a bit out,
volrider, you can be quite ascerbic
I must admit as I was welded to my armchair I had to send someone out to fetch the dictionary

Sour or bitter tasting; acid. See Synonyms at bitter.
Anyway I guess that the point of your most articulate post is that we should give up? A failure does not mean a disaster, my point is that Global Eagle gave it self little or no chance from the off, asked for support took the publicity then try to "sneak out the back door" when it goes wrong. Am I not allowed to be a bit miffed as we head towards being another British laughing stock?
Ummm well I guess you right we should forget about it...lets just hope that when they try again (hopefully) they wont tell anyone about it, that way they will have no critics just some good old backslapping, ok TT over to you I am waiting with baited breath for your next words of wisdom. Of course I have the laptop perched nicely on the arm of the chair careful not to spill my tea or break my chocolate digestive

Last edited by volrider; 11th Sep 2004 at 08:47.