PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 10th Sep 2004, 11:30
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Thank you bullet tooth...........uuuuuummmmm...........No!

Autorot8,
I respect your reply and will only answer to your question;
"What was it in your life that YOU did that qualified you to lecture on how other people should live their lives?"

You saying you were going around the world!!!!!
AND me giving money to a charity because you said you were going to do it. (was that good enough TC?)
I'm hardly telling you what to do with your life, thats as pathetic as you previously saying I'm responsible for losing you sponsorship. You are doing that well enough yourselves.
Do you honestly believe a potential sponsor will take notice of all the earlier posts here.

I'm saying you can still go round the world. No-one else who appears to be 'on you side', seems to be encouraging this, but it seems that you do not want to listen to any solutions that can make it happen.

Sorry, I can't leave it at that.
You also say,
"Look at the Royal Geographical Society and see what is ‘Attempted’ see what ‘Fails’ see what is achieved. You’ll find that most the Achievements are born out of the experience gained from people who have failed in the past."

What has the world gained from Ex Global Eagle?

TC,
Autorot8 would have been magnanimous in his defeat, but he had to get personal! That is not a magnanimous attitude.

Let the guy recover? He's just about to go back out to India for goodness sake.

In light of recent events (Czech Rep.), I was hoping to leave this thread alone, but thanks to Bullet Tooth Tony, I think I'll have to aim for that 17,000 viewer mark, where of course this thread would be nowhere near, if it wasn't for all those people complaining, coming back here.