PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 10th Sep 2004, 10:17
Bullet Tooth Tony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I havn't read this thread for a long time, mainly because I could no longer stomach SS and his acid and bitter remarks. I have therfore only today found out that the attempt is over.

Barry, you don't know me, although we have met, but I would like to take this opportunity to both congratulate and commiserate with you on your record attempt. The financial penalty alone must have made your decision all the more difficult to make, but with the small amount of worthwhile details that I can gather from this thread, I, for what it's worth, think you have made the right decision. You only have to look at what happened yesterday in the Czech Republic to see what can happen when things go wrong.

You may be skint and disappointed, but you're safe.

SilsoeSid

I know that you started this thread and I know that you regard this thread as your own. I know that you appear to have a very sad life and I know that you are very bitter about something. I know that you will now be happy that this venture has failed and I know that you told us it would from the beginning. I know that you have much contempt for a number of the GE team and I know that they have equal contempt for you. Now,

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,

Go away.