PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astraeus passenger dies of Lassa fever
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2004, 18:54
Dogs_ears_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well green-eyedbabe, reading between the lines, I'd guess Astraeus miss you about as much as you do them. Nobody here will prevent you from having your own opinions - however, if you insist on presenting yourself in such an infantile way, it is not surprising that you will attract some flak. For example:
I'm not suprised to have read what I did regarding the african disease only Astraeus could bring something like that back..
Yes, that's right, you wrote it - looks a little silly now, doesn't it? So Astraeus are the only airline in the world that have carried a passenger with a disease into the UK, are they? Or are you suggesting that they either did so deliberately, or because their procedures are lax?
Don't say I didn't work hard, I did and another thing I was always screwed on my commission, some of the crew not all, are lazy and how can you do a full service, on a 1 1/2 hour flight, with champagne cocktail too. Its absolutely disgusting so wake up darling, its not just a few.
No, sorry, Lassa fever is disgusting, so are many other things - your own inability to cope with various Cabin Services is neither disgusting, nor interesting, nor, ultimately, relevant to this thread: Ditto your personal problems with commission and your tedious assessment of your fellow crew (presumably no other airline suffers from some crew that are lazier than others?)

In short, both you, and yellowstar would be well advised to think more carefully before indulging in a petty rant in front of your peers - If you wish to be taken seriously, then try posting as adults. Your assertion that there is some sort of pro-Asraeus conspiracy is, of course, the last refuge of one who is unable to make their own case coherently. Grow up!