PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAAC Recruiting
Thread: EAAC Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2004, 16:23
London Jets

Location: JMC Mining Ship, Red Dwarf. 3 million years from earth.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EAAC are not recruiting, and if they were can you really see anyone going there with all this bad press they have been having over the past few months?

The Travelcity Direct aircraft belongs to Air Atlanta and is used primarily for the UK to SFB routes.

Air Atlanta have secured the Malaysian Hajj contract so I can't see EAAC recruiting for that, and as Jason King has rightly pointed EAAC do not have the infrastructure to continue flying thier 747's. And as Havana has mentioned, there is far too much money owed to people by EAAC and I doubt very much that these companies would do business with EAAC again. The crew that are out in Italy doing the Volare in Milan have all been told they are not being kept on by EAAC when they return to the UK.

Remember EAAC is a cowboy outfit, run by an Austrailian who's only interest is himself, and his toy car "Minardi" team. I think that by now people in and out of the industry know that Stoddart is not at all capable of remaining true to his word and he has lost the respect that he once had.

Whether Travelcity Direct are happy or unhappy with Air Atlanta is pure speculation, they have invested quite alot with Atlanta and I doubt very much that they with sever all ties with them after 6 months. In Atlanta's defence, they maybe a very similar outfit to EAAC but they have been in the industry a hell of alot longer than EAAC and therefore they must be successful at this whole being an airline thing, don't you agree? Especially with the ties with Excel that they have.

LJ