PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Pollution in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2004, 07:07
fat&furious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Respect and pollution HK!

Shortly and Christep; I hope your "quacks" and the "Drs you never visit even when injured" do not know who you are. Dr O'T might be very interested in your condition during your next aircrew medical!

A bit of respect would be nice towards people who are not Pilot's.

As to "Quacks" maybe a listen to Dr Brian Walker on R3 or a read of his many articles in the local press regarding Air Pollution in HK may bring some enlightenment without you having to resort to spending your money!

Shortly "well I don't have much time for quacks and cannot imagine why one would have more knowledge on this or many other topics than for example you and me." They might know a bit more than you matey because A) They are Doctors. B)They get lots of extra patients every month all due to the smog. All respiratory illnessess like I gained myself here in HK.

HK is a great place to live (outside Disco that is) and I want to stay for a while myself. Face facts though guys, it is not knocking HK per se, it is dealing with a disadvantage, same as the gross pollution from the Pearl River in the sea's round HK. As I said Brian Walker MD, R3, SCMP or internet will give details. But again there is no telling some people!