PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airspace Reform – Quiet Reflection
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2004, 22:44
Sultanas and Gin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaunt;

I'm not on the board and your assertions that I am reinforces my opinion of you, and a lot who post here, that the "for me or agin me" syndrome is alive and flourishing. If someone doesn't agree with you and agrees with someone else, then that poster must be a Smith or AOPA stooge or someone with a mental disorder.

It's getting tiresome, "everyone is mad except me". Run a poll for the converted and prove me wrong.

Give a person some credit for some independant thinking.

It would appear from your rantings that it is you that was the single most destructive person on the board and (if I guess correctly) not Bill Hamilton. AOPA appears to be in good hands now as evidenced by the lack of infighting that went on when you were there.

Perhaps give me credit also for thinking that such a person, Senior Qantas Captain, came up through the ranks of GA, past President and Warbirds owner who is current would have a better capacity to comment on an airspace design than you, who doesn't appear to to deny the allegations that you last flew when the "quadrantal rule" and "full reporting" was the fashion.

Now you come out with a "temporary" lack of a medical. Give me a break, when did you fly last? put it to rest once and for all. What do you do for a living? You admit not ATC.

What gives you the right to claim status in this "elite" group of "professionals" that apparantly "rule ALL the skies" from a console. Last I heard the pilot was in command of the aircraft.

This aspect worries a lot of people about "mandatory" implementatiuon of ADSB. I heard at one meeting parachutists were considered as needy as all of a transponder. Do you have an opinion on this?

I'm sorry if I offend you, but you have no qualms about doing the reciprocal. Whoever you think I am, I'm not. Go back to a past thread on aircrew notices (which I do know something about and was around then), and it may give you some idea that your suspicions are conveniently wrong and vexatious.

What are you on about, 280,000 reasons???????