PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airspace Reform – Quiet Reflection
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2004, 06:07
Sultanas and Gin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What waffle you spruik gaunty. I was at Murray Bridge as part of "that mob" (you know , the members), that voted for a change to allow Ms Pagani to become president. It never changed anything because what I saw was she took over in the job before the vote took place. The present "mob" didn't do anything it was an AGM agenda item. You were one pushing for the change and we agreed with you. We voted you in remember.

The idea that someone can be thrown out for not being current is nonesense and you know it. It's called "the AIRCRAFT- OWNERS-and PILOTS association. Read the constitution.

And what has something that allegedly happened before you were elected, (but were going to make it all become right) got to do with anything regarding NAS today. You had your chance and blew it. Your continual harping about AOPA makes me sick. Get over it.

As for you being a non flyer, just because you like cats doesn't make you qualified to be a lion tamer. Have a go if you think you're up to the task. Your credibility would be more intact if you were a little humble in your assertions. Instead you are a bombastic bully with a nasty agenda.