PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe - Positive Aspects of the Job
Old 6th Sep 2004, 01:59
publius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inca Dinca.....

Sorry for not responding sooner boy, just back from the far-east.

1. I do note your registered date as an experienced ppruner...LOL

2. Your obvious inexperience regarding your hard drive comment is laughable....TAKE NOTE...all posts are saved in history on this website and can be retrieved in short order.

3. The comments in criticizing my 'Cut and Paste' article, are, as you may know or not know (probably the former, giving you the benefit of the doubt) are a direct quote from one of the respected moderators of this truly amazing forum and I have never made that a secret Your comments and professionalism towards myself and the founders of this International website are sub-standard to say the least, and as far as I am concerned, you accordingly have relegated yourself to 'NJE cheerleader status', rather than addressing ALL the facts.......boy. I can only imagine your lack of self esteem far surpasses your ego and CRM skills when you criticize the 'Cut and Paste' comments from none other than PPrune Towers, otherwise known as the Dep Chief PPRuNE Towers...........good luck if you ever come up for command, you'll need it, given your lack of both fore and hindsight.

Hoping your contract is at the very least UK based. if not, keep your nose clean......remember, contracts written on toilet paper = no labour law..........(you can look that quote up aswell if you can figure out how)