PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia to buy long-range missiles
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2004, 22:44
air-hag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I advocate the re-invigoration of the ADF through the purchase of F-15cs for ADef plus F-15Es for strike. In addition, several squadrons of FA-18E/Fs to fatten it all out a little.

Keep the pigs too because the more types, the better. We can afford it, look at how much cash is wasted on dole-bludgers. Make the hobbits who come over to sun themselves and their big hairy feet on Bondi beach pay a little back.

Also some C-17s. Who wants to ride around in a J-model??? Ten should do it although how I arrived at that round figure I have no idea...

The pussers should be given a new carrier full of harriers to play with. Make it two, not much good having one on its own. We almost had one until the rotten stinkin bleedin poms double-crossed us on that HMS Ark Royal deal. Or was it the Hermes?? Anyway just shows you can't trust a pom.

Throw them a few cruise missiles while they're at it, and some for the subs.

And for the Yarmy, the latest Gen3 NVGs and some of those micro-UAVs to fly ahead of the troops. Screw the steyrs, it's G3s all around and yippee "Mobile Infantry"-type suits for the grunts.

Yeah I hear you, how to pay for it all. Sell the steyrs to the bikie gangs to raise more dough, for starters.

Shut down a few hospitals and send all the hypochondriacs to the Yarmy medic training schools to kill (oops) two birds with one stone.

Also, introduce a "Bingo Tax" at the old folks homes.

We'll need some of those great big f.**.k off MOAB fuel-air bombs to roll out the back of the Hercs because they look like a lot of fun. I reckon they'd be good for quelling riots.

Kiiiiiiiiiick Ass!!

What else??

NUKES!!!

Last edited by air-hag; 3rd Sep 2004 at 23:17.