PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If there is going to be a European LF airlines "Blood Bath", who wont survive?
Old 3rd Sep 2004, 16:06
Whispering Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barbara Cassini,

I am left wondering who you actually are - i have reviewed your post's on here and most them appear to be knocking flybe and forecasting the death of the company, are you a disrgruntled employee or ex employee of the company who is spreading rumours to cause unrest in the aviation community or are you just working for one of it's competitors and doing your best to knock the reputation of this company and trying to bring about it's demise ???
Working for flybe myself i can tell you for a fact that we WILL NOT be a all Q400 fleet and that various jet fleet replacement options are being evaluated at the present time.
Our speciality is to offer low cost city centre to city centre air travel in regional markets where the likes of RYR and EZY are unable to go due to the types of a/c they operate and a suitable replacement for the 146 that can offer the same level's of performance to get into the smaller airfields that we operate too that are nearest to various city center's.
We actually like to operate to the places we say we operate too and not to somewhere 50-60 miles away or even in another country like a certain airline.
I would very much like to know how you know what is discussed in our company board meetings and how you have got that information - as i'm sure that every thing discussed is confidential and would not be released to the likes of yourself.

brgds
W.G