PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oct 9 - The real vote on the Aviation Reform Group
Old 2nd Sep 2004, 13:36
Shitsu-Tonka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotdog,

If your beliefs lie somewhere in the foundations of the Liberal Party and what it stood for during it's inception, I have not, and do not rubbish them.

If your beliefs lie within what John Howard has turned the Liberal Party in to, then I have a duty to rubbish and expose them, along with Malcolm Fraser, John Valder and probably every pre-90's Liberal Minister who would not recognise the party since the right-wing pragmatists destroyed the values the party was originally based on.

It is the 'new' values that Howard has hijacked from the likes of One Nation that now have fools of dogma like you always playing the man: i.e. if you are not with us you are against us / if you are not a right-wing raving loony you are a communist.

For Christ Sake - grow up, get some objectivity and learn to listen not just regurgitate propoganda.

By your logic if one is not a communist they are a facist: it is apparent you are NOT a communist...... ipso?