PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Toad Eats Humble Pie
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2004, 16:24
Virtual Reality

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On the second thought, Toady, Dr Conman, Joseph, Blackie SoB, Taleban and the rest of their 'kuncus' are actually very smart people, intelligent and brainy. They know how to exploit the situation and excel themselves in many ways that we never thought of. Put it this way, MAS will never go bust, will never ground the plane, will never worry about the uprising fuel cost, will never etc .... etc ... because it is owned by govt !!!! Don't you know that MAS is actually "Jabatan Penerbangan Malaysia", a sister department to DCA. That is the reason people in MAS is just typical govt servant. Never improve and never want to improve !!! Still a Third World airlines and only (luckily) rated 4 star. Don't you know that all this while Petronas was the one who sign your pay check !!!!

For those who are still in MAS, you may have your own reasons to stay behind, good luck to all of you and certainly our comradeships will last forever, but for those who don't wan't to be exploited and treated like a prost, lets move on and stop cursing them. If you are smarter than them then let them sort out the mess. Lets worry about how much $$$ we can make before our retirement age. After all life is too short to worry about the mess in MAS and we are DISPENSABLE anyway.

I don't know about you guys, but all I want to do now is laughing all the way to the bank and enjoying my precious moment flying a brand new bird with The World Leading Airline .... I have paid what I owed them and its time to be rewarded accordingly.

Cheers