PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - News blamed for Ansett collapse
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2004, 06:16
ys120fz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I appreciate that this may be a little off topic, but I find Kaptin Ms revelation back on page 5 quite startling.
He learnt to control his physical violence back in 1973??? I don't think sooooo. The reason you were rejected by AN when you attempted to acquire scabdon of the first order in Sept 89 was for your role in a melee in Brisbane terminal in the early stages of the dispute so that is quite clearly not accurate.

But,if you've learnt to control your physical violence, and we won't argue about the date, and you no longer call people "scabs", we woul dhave to assume that you no longer abuse people. Correct?

OK, now we 've established that I assume that there will be many who will be receiving apologies for your character assassinations on these forums. Attacks with absolutely no foundation in truth, and some perpetrated by your 'mates' because your identity was too well known.

We will relaxwith a gin and tonic, and peruse the pages here as we wait for those apologies I love witnessing humility.

Last edited by ys120fz; 1st Sep 2004 at 06:40.